juggalo rollen........... juggalo rollen...........

What?

No, really, what??

Not only was that painful to watch and listen too, but obviously not a lot of effort was put into making it. Next time make an animation that's not just the same two frames looped over and over, and no, the intro doesn't count.

The Curse of Kamohoali The Curse of Kamohoali

Decent.

Personally, I suggest redoing the entire flash from scratch instead of trying to go back into it and edit 240+ frames, LOL.

The concept is nice, but the actual animation itself is... well, shitty to say the least. This has a lot of potential, and though it may or may not take an excruciating amount of time to complete, it would be well worth the effort. Also, just something I personally think would make it better, instead of fading to black to tell the story, then going back to the animation, add subtitles to the entire animation itself.

If you do decide to remake it, let me know! I would love to see the outcome of it. :)

FOAMY: Fat-kins DIet FOAMY: Fat-kins DIet

Awesome

I actually find it hilarious that people won't eat full meals and go on all these diets because they're "too fat". Honestly, I'd rather be overweight than underweight, at least that'd mean I eat. Plus the more fat on your body the more likey you are to survive certain conditions because the fat insolates your body.

Plus fat people can float on water, skinny people actually have to put some effort into swimming.

And if you really are fat and have a huge issue with that, there's a simple solution: stop eating all that junk food you damn idiot. Something that society seems to have bashed into our heads is the less you eat the skinnier you get.

WRONG.

The more you eat, as long as it's not just a shitload of deep fried twinkies followed up with a banana split and 5 bags of chips, the thinner you should be. Digesting food takes energy, energy burns fat, this should be common sense. Oh wait, I forgot that common sense doesn't exist now a days. And if that doesn't work, then you just have a slow shit metabolism. If that's the case, sorry, you're fucked.

Zhip Zhip

Not bad

Not bad at all. Though some sound would be nice, and a menu of some form. Having it auto-start is a bit of a bother. The animation is smooth, it's not too difficult, not too easy, everything seems to be functioning fine. Well done for a first try. :)

[S_Rock] Carol of the Bells [S_Rock] Carol of the Bells

Catchy!

I've never been a big fan of the song Carol of the Bells (always felt a bit overused in my opinion), but this just blows me away. This is a very, VERY good remix of the song, I don't think I'll ever get sick of it like I have with the original. Keep up the good work. :)

S-Rock responds:

a 7? well, Thanks for the review, I appreciate it.